· Lead firm strategy sessions and oversee the development of annual business plans to maximize firm performance
· Create relationships with clients and solicit new business opportunities.
· Manage resources including personnel assignments, recruiting and training new lawyers and staff
· Represent the firm in courthouses, conferences, hearings, etc.
· Oversee billing functions
· Establish financial targets for legal services; review internal reports to monitor performance
· Ensure compliance with external rules/regulations (local laws/etiquette)
· Develop policies and procedures governing operations of firm’s offices
· Utilize technology to document client information for firm records management
· Foster a culture of collaboration, innovation and agility with the practice teams
· Promote collaborations with other professional service provider firms that lead to additional value to the firm
· Lead day-to-day management of the law firm together with its partners and employees, including overseeing personnel issues
· Ensure compliance with all applicable legal, financial and business regulations
· Establish clear priorities for the organization within the framework of overall business strategy
· Guide strategic planning initiatives such as mission/vision statements
· Oversee day-to-day operations and monitor financial performance
· Manage staff of 30+ associates including hiring, training, and performance reviews
· Collaborate with Board of Directors to develop policies & procedures focused on long-term growth & sustainability
· Identify areas of improvement and develop operational strategies to optimize efficiencycompanies regarding credit investment policy, corporate management risk assessment, structured GCC investment plan, and other projects related to financial services domains.
Opening of new corporate headquarters in Dubai for Emirates Consolidated Investments with Chief Executive Officer Dr. Shaun Morgan.
One-on-one session with Samoa's Prime Minister, Tuilaepa Lupesoliai Neioti Aiono Sailele Malielegaoi.
The MCC Chairman for infrastructure and acquisition of Aggie Grey Hotels in the heart of Samoa, to discuss the future of Samoan commerce and culture.
Personal meeting with Subrato Roy for the completion of funding for Grosvenor Hotels London with Bank of China London Hotel.
Subrato Roy, the chairman of the Sahara Group, India's richest man from 2003-2013.
Personal interaction with Ben Sentoso, CEO and President Commissioner of IndoGas PT Indonesia, and signing ceremony for financing and acquisition financing for the 3 BLOCK Exploration and downstream financing for IndoGas PT
Securing the finance for the Urban City Development with MCC Group, for infrastructure financing, Urban City funding with EPC, and turnkey operations for Al Dawait 2030 Development in a private one-on-one meeting with the Saudi Deputy Housing Minister Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Following the completion of funding for Energy infrastructure financing, a meeting was held with Dr. Abilio Araujo, the founder of Timor Leste, and Prime Minister Rui Maria de Arajo of Timor Leste.
Dr. Shaun Morgan's accomplishments include being a CIBC Oppenheimer Guest Speaker 2011 Emerging Markets and a G-Trade (BoNY) Keynote Speaker (Cross Boarder Debt Re-Structuring & Settlements) and Lead Arranger State Commerce Bank Corporate Bond Issuance for $700 billion.
Lead Arranger Finance Team Econerji New Wind Energy Fund two hundred billions of dollars and Lead Manager FIH Bank Acquisition Denmark Takeover one hundred fifty billions of dollars and three hundred billions of dollars for BlackRock Debt Fund as the lead manager and AdaBank Istanbul, NTA Restructuring for $350 billion US dollars, as well as Guest Speaker Davos, CDS Seminar, and Global Tactical Analysis.
Copyright © 2023 Dr. Shaun G. Morgan - All Rights Reserved.